Hi. Many people point out benefits of medicinal herbs in treating various conditions. They say that herbs improve one's vitality. If that is true, I would like to know why some people are against medicinal herbs. This is very important for me. Thanks in advance for all your help in replying.

Hi, there. It is true that herbs can have many benefits. However, herbs are not harmless. They act like active substances in the organism and can have various effects within. For many herbs there are no scientific evidence of their efficiency, nor clinical trials. That is why some people are against them. They shouldn't be mixed with prescription drugs since there can be an interaction between them. When you are taking herbs, always say that to your physician before he prescribes you a medication. In that way you can avoid many side effects. Some of these undesirable effects can be very serious. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!