Hello, good people. My daughter is all into healthy diet and similar stuff. I am worrying since she is considering fasting. I would like to know if this can cause any problems. What do you think about this? I will really appreciate all your replies considering this. Thank you for replying.

Hi to you too. Fasting can cause some side effects. Fasting affects metabolism. Some reactions can be individual. Some of the most common are: muscle aches, headaches and nausea. However, sometimes these reactions can be an introduction to well being and feeling good. In a way, that is a sense of fasting and detoxification. In any case, before accepting it, I recommend a consultation with a specialist. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, good people. I have also heard about fasting side effects. You can have problems with blood pressure. Its sudden drop is possible. Some people even recommend making some life changes after finishing with fasting. Going to the new job or finishing the divorce is something that is recommended in this situation. I agree that an expert should be consulted. If one has some chronic disorder, he/she shouldn’t go for it. I hope everything will be fine with your daughter. Bye!

Hi, there. I agree with the previous posts. Fasting can sometimes be healthy. However, sometimes it brings some side effects. Some groups of people shouldn’t go for this option. Imagine diabetic who is fasting. That is why one should consult a nutritionist before embracing this. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck with all! Bye!