Hello, guys. My wife is obsessed with illnesses and she would like to start with some alternative methods of healing. For instance, she would like to prepare teas from medicinal herbs. I wanted to ask someone here what medicinal herbs were used more often. I would really appreciate this reply. Bye!

Hi, there. Many people use medicinal herbs in treating various conditions and disorders. These herbs seem to improve one's immune system. As far as I know, basil is often used. It is great for skin disorders and purifying the blood. Its tea is also great for sore throat. Turmeric is used for injuries and infections. Sandalwood is great for nourishing the skin. However, I suggest you to consult with a pharmacist or some other expert. These herbs are powerful in healing, but can have side effects as well. I hope everything will be all right.