My fiance and I just started the "not pulling out" method since I am on birth control. We don't want kids right now so we only do that while I am on my period and for 2 weeks after. Well, I forgot that i had been taking antibiotics for a week earlier this month and we made love more than 5 or 6 times before I remembered that antibiotics weakens birth control. By then I was on my period and thought that it didn't matter because I have heard you can't get pregnant while on your period. My period usually lasts for 4 to 5 days and this time, it just stopped on the 3rd day. No signs, no nothing it just stopped. So I thought could I be pregnant?? I wasn't late or anything. I started right on the day I was sapposed to. I was just wondering if maybe I got preganant on my period and it stopped it??

Am worried trying to get pregnant and now i have viginal thrush and am treating it with persaries, am i reducing my chances of getting pregnant?

Not to scare you, but that is exactly how I got pregnant with my daughter. I would take a test to be sure, especially prior to starting a new pack of pills.

Pulling out doesn't work; there's this little thing called pre-ejaculate where sperm can leak out even if he hasn't ejaculated yet.

I'm living proof, to boot.

So you could have been pregnant even before you started using birth control.

I have been on antibiotics for an infection for about x2 weeks and have had unprotected sex 4 times while still on the pill. in between the 2 weeks. I have not had a period for months and months (dont know when) and not sure when to have a pregnancy test ( the right time). I have taken a pregnancy test this week while still on the pill and has come up negative twise. Do i need to wait and have a period then have a pregnacy test.. Im really confused about my chances of falling pregnant or if i cant. I have been on birth control pills for 6 years
Thanks

hi my name is brandi barfield i am on the birth control for one more mouth an me an my husband calvin barfield we are going to try to have a baby if that doess not work my doctor is going to help us my peried last for 4 days at the most

How did that work for you? Did you get pregnant?