can you get pregnat while your menstrating

most likely no, it is very unlikely to become pregnant while you're menstruating.

your body releases the egg usually around the 14th or 15th day after your period. this is why it is most likely not possible to become pregnant DURING your period, because there is no egg to be fertilized.

Can you get pregnant only like a day after your period?

I had unprotected sex from the 2nd day of my period till my ninth day and i am pregnant, sperm can live up to 5 days inside a woman. I hope this info helps.
Lea.
x

Also to it is important to understand the length of your cycle, because ovulation occurs 14 days b4 your next period, if you experience short cycles of around 14 days then certainly you can fall pregnant during your period

saralyzer wrote:

My question is... My boyfriend ejaculated in me and I am on the birth control pill. But it happened during the time period where I am off the pill for 7 days. and I was on my period. So question, should I be concerned?

Hi friendly me,

I'd say, since you are on the Pill, you are not pregnant, even though you had sex during the week off the Pill for your period.

While it is possible to ovulate very early in your cycle, being on the pill regulates your cycles making it very very unlikely you would have ovulated that early.

Don't worry.
:-)

I have gotten pregant twice on my period. It is always the first or second day of my period. If I have unprotected sex my peroid will stop immediately and it has notably the moment i concieve. I have some of my own questions about that i.e. whether i have to eggs that drop during my cycle (one being at the normal 12-16 day of the cycle, and the other being when i begin menstration.) Has anyone had this experience? am i one of the only women experiening this? And how to i get screened by the right docters to recieve the appropriate answers? Random pregnancies at 22...help...

Similar question to the others, but just wanted to ask...I'm not on the pill, and my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on about the second to last day of my period. My cycle is fairly regular, and occurs every three weeks or so, give or take a day or two - should I be worried?

Similar question to the others, but just wanted to ask...I'm not on the pill, and my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on about the second to last day of my period. My cycle is fairly regular, and occurs every three weeks or so (it's only been about 2 weeks since it happened), give or take a day or two - should I be worried?

You can not get pregnate while on BC pills unless you miss pills or take them late. While on BC pills you still ovulate but your are NOT fertille, regradless of the day of the month. During your period, when you take the placibo (or don't take a pill at all) you are still protected because the hormones released in the other pills has made you infertille. There is still a small (very small and only about 2% change) or getting pregnate on the pill. Your changes or getting pregnate increase if you miss a pill or take them late.

my boyfriend and i had anal sex with no condom and he cam on me and some cum landed on my virgina( spelling sucks) and i happen to be on my period. i went to the bathroom and took out my tampon and changed it...is it possible for me to get pregnant if any sprem is got on it even after i whipped???

Can you get pregnant while you have your period. The answer is a tricky one. Under normal circumstances?? No. Under certain circumstances? Yes. By normal I mean, you have a regular menstrual cycle, you get your period, it lasts for 4-7 days, and approximately 4 weeks from the day the last period started, another period will come. Under those conditions, you will ovulate just about in the middle of your cycle. So if your regular cycle lasts let's say 26 days, and you got your last period on December 1st, then the next one should arrive on December 26th or December 27th. You prime day for getting pregnant should be smack in the middle of those two dates, more or less.

Under "certain" conditions, a woman might have problems with her cycle being irregular, or her periods are spotty, meaning you get a perdiod in July, and the next one doesn't come till like September. Or her cycle doesn't follow a strict "every 28 days" rule, or 26 days, or however many days is the pattern for you. In such a case, a woman's irregularity, will also dictate irregularity in ovulation. You might still be ovulating every 28 days let's say, but for one reason or another, your body doesn't let go of the lining of the uterus like it's supposed to. Which means, you are ovulating, you're just not getting your periods regularly like you're supposed to. That creates a situation where you MIGHT be ovulating at the same time that your body is letting go of the uterine lining. And before you know it... boom, you have an itty bitty little something growing when you wouldn't expect it. Use Birth Control. That's the best advice I can give, for any sexually active woman who does not want to have a baby.

Can you get pregnate the day after your period with a condom?

even though i was on my period, my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and he did ejaculate inside of me. the previous post says that it's not likely for me to be pregnant, but it was the first day of my period. what are the chances that i am pregnant?