Well i was just wondering....after i had finish my period me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex but he did not cum in me. i was wondering if i could get pregnant from pre cum during that time? but i got my period the month after??? could i styll be pregnant???? my period lasted for abotu 4 days and lil spots after that...it wasn't to heavy but not to light.

The only sperm found in precum comes from the semen left over in the urethra, (the tube in the penis which urine/ejaculate) comes out of, after he ejactulates some residual semen is left in the urethra, and precum would push out the left over precum as it passed through the urethra..

even still, the sperm count in pre ejaculate is considerably less than a full ejaculation.

considering you have also gotten your period would be a good indicator you are in fact not pregnant, if it is still in the back of your mind, take a pregnancy test, it should be accurate by now. accidents can happen.

i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend! like about 4 weeks later i felt nocious, and my stomach started hurting for like about 2 days, it was a different feeling though it hurt right in my belly button, but 1 week later i get my period. its really heavy though. am i pregnant???

4 of my sisters had their periods while they were pregnant up until 3 months so it could be possible that u are pregnant. I would get a pregnancy test. :-)