I am on birth control and forgot to take it the 8th and 9th day so I started my period. i pretty much had my period all that next week and on the 12th day (still on my period) of that birth control pack i had sex, and was wearing a soft cup, and he was wearing a condom (that might have broke but he used the pull out method). because i was on my period and taking birth control through my period, what are the chance i will get pregnant?

it has been 20 days since then and i haven't had any symptoms i just want to put my mind at ease a little bit because i don't usually do things like that. 

It's possible — but highly unlikely. You'd have to have a very short menstrual cycle, which is the time from the first day of one period to the first day of the next period, or a tendency to have long periods. This would bring the time of ovulation closer to the time when you would start bleeding. Conception occurs when an egg and sperm meet in a fallopian tube. Sometime during the middle of your menstrual cycle, most likely between the 12th and 16th days, an egg reaches maturity in one of the two ovaries. The ovary releases the egg into the abdomen, where it's quickly sucked up by the tulip-shaped opening of the nearest fallopian tube.

An egg can survive in your fallopian tube for about 24 hours after it's released from the ovary. So the only way you can get pregnant is if sperm are present in your fallopian tube during this window of opportunity. If the egg isn't fertilized, it's shed along with your uterine lining during your period.

HI jbryant,can i get pregnant if i had sex 2 days after my menstrual period?like,i have my period for 4 days and stop;and i did unprotected sex wid my bf 2days after.thank you