I'm on my period and my boyfriend and I had sex and we used a condom but it broke and he didnt cum inside me but we are scared about the precum..because we dont know if it came inside me or not...do you think I could be pregnant? Can I get pregnant from precum? 

hi i have had the same problem i was just wondering if u could tell me n e thing that could help me becuz im quit frightend thanks

I am having the same problem currently, any answers would be mighty helpful

It is veryy unlikely to get pregnant on your period. Women dont usually start obulation (( making eggs )) until 10-14 days after the bleeding starts. Pre cum can deffenitly get your pregnant, but if I had to guess I would say your safe because you were on your period. But If you really unsure just take a test or look out for other symptons of pregnancy.

I know this post is pretty old but people due research and end up here :) but you must be ovulating during your period in able to become pregnant.. And pre-cum does have sperm and it is strong enough to get you pregnant but its not strong as the 1000% sperm.. Keep n mind that it only takes one fast and strong sperm to fetilize the egg. if your not planning on becoming pregnant I suggest using bith control.... :)

Same thing with me but not condom :o
Answers? ?

Same advice as the answere above, but just be aware, that even though it is UNLIKELY a woman is going to ovulate during her period, it is not UNHEARD of. Also, sperm can continue to live within her uterus (if you did not use a condom) for several days AFTER intercourse and she could ovulate EARLY. More unusual things have happened.

I would recommend for your health, safety and peace of mind, to use a condom each and every time you have sex. If you are both clear of STD's and in a monogamous relationship, you still need to use some type of birth-control each and every time unless you are willing to play Russian Roulette. Unless you're ready for a baby, I wouldn't take a change.

This woman did not ask about safe sex and how to avoid getting pregnant. She asked about the likelihood of pregnancy considering her circumstances. Some of you appear to think she asked for your advice on how NOT to get pregnant.

Had unprotected sex on my 3rd day of periods... he only precumed it... its 7th day m still bleeding.. am i pregnant??

precum can only get you pregnant if the guy hasnt urinated after his last ejaculation. it doesnt come from where sperm comes from. the sperm stays on the tip of the penis only when the guy does not urinate after ejaculating. and i believe that if the condom broke and it got inside of you than the blood would push the precum out of your body if it just dropped in there and he didnt urinate after ejaculating the last time

So my Bf and I were messing around and he precumed on his hand an hour or so he fingered me I think he had on his hand earlier but not sure
Im on my period 6th day I ovulate tomorrow could I be pregnant