Hi.. i was just wondering my boyfriend and i had sex about 2 weeks ago.. we always use lubricated and spermicidal condoms.. and i am also on the pill (yasmin 28) the condom has never broken.. i havent gotten my period yet and i should of had it 3 days ago.. is there a possibility i could get pregnant at all?

You say that you are on the pill and your boyfriend always uses a condom. I would say your pritty safe. But even though you are on the pill always make sure you use condoms.

Obviously STi's are scary but so is realying on the pill as the only form of contraception. The pill is not 100% safe in preventing pregnancy as its effectiveness can be restricted by antibiotics etc.

I know i shouldn't really know this but a womans period can be delayed due to a factor of things like worry, stress. So its not always the worst case. If you still havnt had a period in the next few days or so consult your GP.

Most probably doesnt help you out that much, but hopefully you will be ok esspecially if you have had alot of worry/stress recently you may find that your bodys natural clock has been disrupted a little.

Andy

ok she asked u if she could get pregnant being on the pill and using a comdom, i wonder the same thing, my boyfriend and i used both i had not taken any meds to effect the pill and the condom always held up, so what r the chances of me getting pregnant? because i think i had a miscarriage, my period was late last month and a week early this month and was really heavy and my craps were horrible and there was a white tissue like substance on my tampon when i went to the bathroom... so what does tha tmean?

Assuming both the condoms and birth control pill were used/taken properly then the chances of becoming pregnant are approximately 0.002%, as most condom manufacturers claim their condoms are approximately 98% effective and most modern pharmaceutical companies claim their birth control pills to be approximately 99.9% effective (depending on the company and product).

0.10% estimated chance of pregnancy. and use condoms!!!!! woooot one reason why you may not get your peiod is obviously, the hormonal change caused the by anticontraceptive. look into with your private physician he will tell you all about the pills. enjoy sex!

My question is we use condom and pills both. And my boyfriend never comes inside me even though he is on condoms. but my period is late now. Is there any chance that i will be pregnant using pills and condoms without coming inside?

yes you can because it happened to me! The first time i used condoms. They didnt break but i still got pregnant. The second time we was using condoms and microgynon and i still got pregnant (the condom did break again either) I JUST HAVE BAD LUCK!

my boyfriend and i used condoms and none of them appeared broken and i also am in my first month of loestrin23 and i was supposed to get my period 2 days ago do you think im pregnant??

well the technical answer is yes, though it is highly unlikely. if this is your first month on the pill or within your first 3 months using it then you are unlikely to have your "period" on the same day as before you were on the pill. what you actually have when on the pill is called a "withdrawal bleed" and not a menstrual period. my girlfriend was freaked out her first month on the pill, she didn't bleed until the 4th inactive pill and ever since it's been the 4th pill like clockwork.

it is also considered perfectly normal to occassionally miss a period when on the pill and the directions generally indicate to not be worried unless you miss two in a row. however i would reccommend taking a home pregnancy test.

is it possible my girlfriend is pregnant ok she on the pill not exactly sure which one. However, when we do have sex i always use a condom none of them have broke. My girlfriend told me she is on her last week of pills like on the fourth day and still no period and i asked if she has missed any days of her pills she said she missed a couple of days. so can she be pregnant? o.O

it is remotely possible but highly unlikely. i recommend she set an alarm on her phone to remind her to take it on time. depending on which pill she is on or how she is taking it she might not be supposed to have a period at all. wait it out, if she is supposed to have one and she doesn't have her take a home pregnancy test.

There has to be more to this story than we have been told.

We don't know HOW they used the condom... when it was applied... if it was applied correctly... and if they were messing around before intercourse... or if she was fingered after he removed his condom...

There are a lot of ways of making a failure... but if the products are used correctly, the odds are so low as to be no-existant.

I think i might be pregnant, i was on the pill for about 4 months and 2 months ago i had sex with a condom, but about a month ago i came off the pill and ive still not been on my period. i have all the classic symptoms of being pregnant (tender breasts, needing to pee and gaining weight) i also took a test today witch came back negative. but its my body and i genuinly feel pregnant what even are the odds that this could happen, or is it an adverse reaction to coming off the pill ??

Don't be an id**t, I hate when girls get everyone upset about the possibility of them being pregnant. It ruins a relationship, especially if you're too young to be having sex in the first place. If you're really worried about getting pregnant then don't have sex. Plus if you think you're pregnant, you probably aren't unless you were unsafe when you were having sex. The numbers are astronomical that you'd get pregnant if you used the condom and the pill the way they were designed, the way each of us were taught from grade 4 consecutively until grade 12. Use your brains, if you stress about being pregnant your body creates a chemical that tries to calm you down, these chemicals are inhibitors and blocks the normal chemicals from getting where they need to be in order for you to get your period, so before you go telling your lover that you're pregnant with his kid, and getting your parents involved, wait it out for a bit or go see your doctor so you know for sure.

Kviera I usually don't get my period until the 4th or 5th day of the last row in my pack. But if she is not using the pill properly she is more likely to be/get pregnant.