Is cataflam effective in treatment of acute pain? Can I take it to relieve toothache? What dose is recommended in toothache? I used to take it to relieve headache, but Im not sure if it would be effective in treatment of more intensive pain caused by tooth inflammation. Please post. Thanks in advance.

Yes, cataflam is effective in treatment of acute pain, mild to moderate. But Im sure you know that cataflam is not the final solution for toothache, but you certainly have to pay a visit to your dentist. Dont delay it. You can take 100mg of cataflam (diclofenac) daily, if you are sure that are not allergic.

Hello Nobe! I just read your post now in March 2013.. I just took Cataflam 50 mg just now after meal as it was recommended by a dentist.. 1 tablet costs 5500 Indonesian Rupiah.. Perhaps it will relieve this kinda toothache and gum swelling.. :)

I took it last night and take it again now. I didn't feel any relief. Ponstan is better.