I use to take aleave to relieve headache and usually do not have another medications. Yesterday I’ve started having mild dull ache when press my left cheek. It happened to be toothache, one tooth that have had black spots and that I forgot about. Would aleave be helpful in relieving this pain? If do, which dose should I take?

It certainly can help you to relieve this type of pain, but this is only a temporary solution. Of course that you should have analgesic to relieve pain, but visit your dentist and fix that problem. Longer you wait, it’ll be worse and you’ll have to have tooth extracted. Take one tablet every 6 hours, and not more often. Don’t take another tablet just because you think that the first wasn’t effective enough. Aleve is powerful analgesic, and although it is otc, it should not be taken as a candy.