In what types of pain is ultram indicated? Can it be used in treatment of toothache? As I can not visit my dentist in next 4 days, I have to take pain killer because have suffered bad toothache since the day before yesterday. Would it be ok to use ultram? I can not suffer this pain, and ibuprofen didn’t help.

Ultram is very effective pain killer that is used in treatment of moderate severe pain. But it is narcotic and can cause addiction, so I can not answer on your question directly, because ultram has number of side effects and contraindications. You didn’t mention that you used it before. Ultram cause side effects like nausea, headache, vomiting, drowsiness and constipation. But persons with kidney and hepatic dysfunction need lower doses, and should be avoided in patients with history of drug abuse and alcoholism.