I had a root canal treatment and was so relieved to have that done and get rid of the pain I was suffering from. At least I felt like that for two weeks until I went back to the gym. My toothache came back while doing situps. Is this normal to feel this pain or not?

Well, I don’t know if it is normal or not but I had pain months after the treatment. I did nothing as I thought it may take time to heal and the pain would come and go. Like I wouldn’t feel anything in weeks, then I would get a toothache. It took me a couple of months to get that checked when my
dentists realized that the root pain treatment had failed.

i had root canal treatment then after months of pain afterwards my dentist decided that the treatment had not worked and pulled my tooth out havent had pain scince then. (dont worry about having a gap in ur teeth they can put a faulse one there) :-)