Hello has anyone out there used the hcg injection that has endometriosis to help with weight loss along with the pain of endometriosis. would it work for the pain. I mean if at one time Doctors said the cure for endo was to get pregnant would that mean the the hcg levels in a women helped with endo. So why not get the HCG injection to control the endometriosis and the pain. Along with losing some weight. Has anyone tried this or know of anyone that has. I know getting pregnant does not cure endo but for some reason Doctors back in the day (not long ago) thought it helped to get pregnant why? Because of certain hormone release...???Ok so am I just hoping to much? An injection of HCG would cure all of endo pain and weight gain. Hmm Thanks sthrasher

I have endo surgery 5 times and ended up with a part. hyst. I have my ovaries just not the other and I still continue to get endo. I would love to know if her theory is true?

I have used the HCG treatment for both weight loss and treatment for endometriosis. It is only thing that I have found to help. And I have had a lot of different treatments for the endo. I have recommended it to several friends of mine that has endo. It has been a god sent for me personally.

My mother had heard of people using this for weight loss and thought of the same theory to help me with my endometriosis (being only 27 and having to loose an ovary all ready to this disease) so i took the time to reasearch the idea and wow!!!! I think i'll ask my doctor about this because the process has already started on the other side and i'd really love to keep my last ovary!

Hi, I am trying to find a doc that has experience with using HCG on women with endometriosis, specifically. I am up for my 6th surgery and I have tried both hormone treatment and natural alternatives, to no true avail. I know there are plenty of docs that provide HCG for weight loss, but the dosages for treating endometriosis are much higher and I want an experienced Doc in that category. Please reply with the name of your doc if you have received such treatments.

I just finished my 1st round of the HCG diet. Since the beginning stages of having Endo--many years ago, I have always had very severe pain associated with it. I was actually quite shocked when most of my pain went away while I was on the HCG drops! I didn't even realize there could be a correlation. In the middle of my 3 week round of taking the drops, I had my period. Usually a day or two before starting and up to a week after bleeding stops, I have severe pain that will keep me up half the night with a heating pad on. I had very little pain with this period and didn't wake up even once because of pain! I would now like to know if it is possible to take the HCG drops without doing the diet--just to keep the pain away. Does anyone know if this is possible?! On a different note--besides not having the pain, I was able to lose 12 lbs in the 3 weeks. It is slightly below the average, but I was happy with the weight loss. I was even happier about the lack of pain!

I havent been officially diagnosed with endo, my surgery came up clean but dr still thinks its there. Ive done hcg drops and did get a bit of relief from pain and lost 12lbs but once I got off as the diet says u have to I gained it all back fast plus some. If anyone knows anything that will help it would b great! Im at my wits end with no deffinative answer and no relief for a yr now ive been suffering, im only 26 with no kids but would like little ones in the future

Hi!
I did the HCG diet in the past, lost alot, but have gained most back. I did it for weight loss, but now I want to try it for endo. I am not officially diagnosed but they suspect it. I am going for a second opinion in 2 weeks. When you did the HCG for helping the endo, did you follow the 500 calorie diet? Or did you just take the HCG drops for the pain, weight loss just being a side effect? Thank you for any help! :-(

Ladies, I had endtormisios for years had 5 surgeries!! Three children and finally a hystrocotmy that was not easy but took care of it for good! I am 49 now! 8 went to a specialist in boston who gave me a percription nasal spray that purr me in menapaouse as soon as I stopped the spray the endtrometisios came back and need surgery again after the third baby I was put on it until I has my hystrocotmy at I believe the spray synarel I was able to live!!

Ladies, I had endtormisios for years had 5 surgeries!! Three children and finally a hystrocotmy that was not easy but took care of it for good! I am 49 now! I went to a specialist in boston who gave me a percription nasal spray that put me in menapaouse as soon as I stopped the spray the endtrometisios came back and needed surgery again after the third baby I was put on it until I had my hystrocotmy. I believe the name of the spray was. Synarel I was able to live!!

Hi All,

Synarel was the 3rd chemically enhanced menopause my body went thru for Endo & that was 5yrs ago when I was 30yrs old.
It helped so much & even the little bits of endo adhesions left after a surgery were disappearing, unfortunately i was a nightmare,
mood swings, crying at almost anything, etc.

I recently started the HCG Diet for the weightloss but after a few days I started spotting (cramps etc) then by day 4-5 I ended up
with my period (weird as i take contraceptive pill constantly to prevent periods as the pain is too much). So after 7 days of period
hell with pain/nausea/cramps I'm thinking about starting the HCG drops again.

I have maintained my weightloss (3.2kgs in my first week) even though i haven't been great with the food (plus the wine I've drunk).

I'm hoping that when I start the HCG drops again that i don't end up with my period again, don't think i can handle the pain just for
an easier way to lose weight.

Just wonder if anyone with Endo taking HCG drops for weightloss has had similar experience to me??

Thanks Bel

can i take the HCG, shots if i have endo? because i been haveing problems with my period since years! it use 2 be cyst not no more thank GOD... im just wondering beause i read some ppl's comments on other sites about this HTG diet, & some woman/girls have period problems... because of it? idk im not sure but also, 1 comment was that a man got thyroid cancer, he thinks some how HCG diet had something 2 do with it?? can some1 please answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i take the HCG, shots if i have endo? because i been haveing problems with my period since years! it use 2 be cyst not no more thank GOD... im just wondering beause i read some ppl's comments on other sites about this HCG diet, & some woman/girls have period problems... because of it? idk im not sure but also, 1 comment was that a man got thyroid cancer, he thinks some how "HCG" diet had something 2 do with it?? can some1 please answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY I SPELLD IT WRONG! da 1st time lol

I took HCG shots to lose weight I also have endometriosis and why I was on the shot I had no cramping , mood swing, swelling, breast tenderness or anything. Once I stop the shot the pain came back like 2 months later

im in florida and my gyno does do the hcg injections i have a apt tomorrow and what im wondring should i have a lapascopy first because of all my lesions all over in me , or just go with the hcg and hopefully the legions will go on their own .....