Users comments and reviews on article 15 Ways To Tickle Your Brain by Dr. Shelley Narula

"smell is the strongest of the senses." actually it is not, out of our 5 senses, hearing is the strongest, since it can hear sound/voice of all 360 degrees and can hear over 100 yards or more in distance (radius),travels at the speed of sound, but this is a great article and i love it.

I think that Dr. Shelley might have meant that smell is the strongest of the senses in terms of memory recall. I do know that when I smell something that's old or something I haven't smelled in awhile that there's a flood of memories associated with it. In either case, I really enjoyed this article. Thank you for posting it!

I think that that's very good advice and I think a lot of people will be able to follow it, especially if they're having a lot of sex. :-) It's good to know you included advice for those of us who aren't sexually active just because there should be other things you can do too. One thing I also would recommend--I have a GameBoy and it really helps because I have a video game that has lots of brain puzzles on it. Very helpful if you're interested. I forgot the name though. :-)

I know that Ginkgo is very interesting herb. It can really boost your brain functions. I haven't tried Ginseng, but I have drinking Ginkgo tea few years ago. This article has reminded me on this herb and I will get this tea again.