Users comments and reviews on article Top 10 Natural Painkillers by Dr. Shelley Narula

I really like this article. I actually have known about olive oil for awhile for anti inflammatory relief but everything else in the article is pretty new to me. Thanks for writing it :-)

Very much enjoyed this article. Thanks for that.

Is Boswellia related to Frankincense?

Just it sounds the same as the Latin. :-)

Thank you for this informative answer to my question about natural pain relievers. I found it excellant and very helpful.

thanks for the information. I am specifically looking for relief from headaches and enjoyed the reaffirmation regarding white willow bark and its comparability to aspirin. ideally im lookin for a substitute for paracetamol -

Dr Narula, i am a heart transplant patient and i am constantly in pain. I would very much like to switch to natural pain killers. I get this feverish feelings all throught the day, can you make any suggestions. Thanks in advance for all your help.

What about Cannabis?

i have have chronic neck and shoulder pain. i also get migraine headaches. i have been taking vicodin for the past 20 years. i would really like to stop but am unable to because of the pain. i really enjoyed the article. do i take them all at once? do you have any advise or suggestions?

what about endorphines

Where's number 10?

I had 2 titanium rods surgically implanted in my back as a result of an auto accident. I am on oxycontin, and oxycodone, and I am still in pain all the time. I need to find something else to stop my pain.

probably one of the best n cheapest is Pran Yantra or tesla plates.
A five dollar payment once in your life will help you & your family find relief in all kinds of Pains like migraine, back pain, spondalities, toothache, etc. Keep a credit card size PRAN YANTRA or Tesla Plates in your purse for a sudden pain related emergency. These Plates are designed for life -long use on Humans, animals & plants. These plates provide relief within 20 minutes in any kind of pain, stress and burns. Simply place the plate on the painful area. No body contact is necessary. You wouldn’t have to rush to HOSPITAL for a sudden Migraine, Back Pain, Sprain BURN, Spondalities, Fibromyalgia, Headache, Stomach ache, toothache , stress, fatigue, trauma, depression, menstrual cramps & pains. Helps in all Mental problems & cures INSOMNIA from day one.
This photo album helps out the first time user of these magical plates.http://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu148/teslaindia_photos/

I am a Dr for the last 35 years n have used various pain killers on my patients. Since 2005 i have been using tesla plates on all my patients with migraine, back pain, spondalities, etc with success.

Kratom and Kratom extract is superior to most every substance listed above