Users comments and reviews on article Antiarrhythmic Medications for Fast Heart Rates by Dr. Shelley Narula

Under Class III Drugs--Amiodarone and Pacerone are generics of Cordarone. Some think these drugs are wonder drugs--but not the people who have major side effects, and not the people who have lost loved ones due to these side effects. One side effect is pulmonary fibrosis and THERE IS NO CURE. IT IS ALWAYS FATAL! 17% of people taking these drugs have serious side effects. Ask questions, get answers if you or a loved one is prescribed this drug (almost always in the hospital.

It really blows my mind that medical science has moved on to the point where we can actually correct someone's heart rhythm. I thought it sounded like something totally out of science fiction until I read this article. I think it's crazy but it's totally possible. Thanks for posting this!

Can allergy to lidacaine administered in large doses cause ventricular tachycardia?