Users comments and reviews on article Egg Diet For Weight Loss by Dr. Shelley Narula

can we have tea or milk during the 4 week egg diet ?

Yes, tea is fine. But skip sugar.

can we consume low fat milk along with the four week egg diet. pls mention the quantity. thanks

I'm glad to see that you posted that the egg diet is okay but isn't totally realistic to try it. I think that it was a pretty good article though and I hope that anyone who's interested in the diet looks at this first. Thanks for posting it!

dear DOC...
by following this diet strictly and religiously,will i be able to lose atleast 20kgs???

please do reply me,am very eager to lose weight and look good.

Thanx.
Sadia.

Lost 22 kg in 45 days using 4-week egg diet.

115 -> 95. Feel myself perfect.

You really want to use gym get to desirable result (burn fat, not muscles).

I was going to ask if the 4 week diet is safe to use, given other comments, but I see you have been through the 4 weeks, and would be interested if you care to share your various other insights about the latter stages - I am in the first week, with good result, but reading ahead to the 3rd and 4th weeks the details are a bit concerning.

I have visited to your mention link. I got the new information about to loss the weight. It is new and interesting idea to loss the weight. I am really appreciated to your valuable information.

HI Guys. I just started this diet today and want to know..

what is forcemeat? and which cheese is non-fat?Thanks