Users comments and reviews on article The Influence Of Financial Crisis On Your Health Insurance by Dr. Shelley Narula

Dr. Narula, this is a fantastic and timely article for everyone to read and I hope that everyone gets a chance to take a look at it because it has a lot of pertinent information that makes a huge difference in what you might be planning on doing. I know a few people who were laid off who skipped COBRA because it's too expensive and now they have to reapply for health insurance all over again. Thanks again for this informative article.

hi my thought is......
It depends on the employer for the most part. Some end it the last day of employment. Some end it at the end of the month following the last day (if your last day is the 15th, they'll keep you on the plan until the 30th kind of thing.) Some give you another month.