Users comments and reviews on article Tinnitus Cure Solutions: How to stop this ringing in the Ears? by MariAnne

In you article you mention the benefit of exercise as a way to reduce symptoms. But the recommendation go further - specifically re biking and neck posature. I quote "However, avoid extended periods of exercise, such as bicycle riding, that keep your neck in a hyperextended position. "

As a mountain biker (recreational ~ 5- 7 hrs a week) who suffer from Tinnitus, I would appreciate a more elaborate reference or explanation re "hyperextended position". Should I change my posture on the bike? Avoid aiking alltogether? What is the basis for the recommendation.

An explanation / clarification would be highly appreciated.

Nice that i found a right forum where i must be, nice to be a part of this community.

I want to share something that is really important, to all who wants to know about tinnitus remedy and also tinnitus relief you can see more info there, i am sure this will be a big help.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

i went def

Hello friends, I have always preferred to use natural methods, so mepuse to find a natural way to cure my tinnitus is so I found a wonderful ebook

Web addresses are not allowed as I can see. :-)
But I am interested in that book, can you give us some more details about that? And if you can specify in what what did it help you.

Thanks

Hi, I am 13 in 8th grade and i had this since going into 5th grade. I was wondering if this is life threatening

alright so i have this and im wonderin what would be helpful.

Its going on for about two and a half weeks ever since i got sick and it never stops

hi, i want to see this article.

Will this cause hearing loss?? D:

I hope your tinnitus has subsided. I got mine 2 months ago from a Lady Gaga concert, and it's still with me. You may want to check out ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed - they're building lists of people who got tinnitus at every single concert.

Went to paramore last night and the ringing's slowly going down...it wasnt as loud as some other concerts ive been to but the ringing is worse this time. might have something to do with my massive neck pain from moshing like a maniac xD i didnt know head and neck injuries could have something to do with tinitus, thanks for giving me a bit of hope :-)