Users comments and reviews on article Tonsil Stones Treatment: How to Cure Tonsilloliths? by Dana Fenton

I had no idea that there actually was a treatment for these stupid things! I thought I'd have to deal with them all the time. Thank you so much for posting this. I wouldn't say life-changing--but it's definitely helpful!!

Cool stuff with this article. I had these things in college and it sucked!

You can actually use a waterpik and some GSE to get rid of these things as well.

For more information on exactly what type I use and a good place to buy GSE check out the site that I've built:

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I live in the Chicago area. I have been searching for weeks trying to find a doctor who performs laser cryptolysis without success. Does anyone know how to find a doctor who does this? are not helpful and neither are local ENTs, physician referral services, or otolaryngology associations. If anyone knows the answer, please let me know. Thank you.

i been suffering this problem since my high school and i know how terrible it is, when can't chat with your folks afraid to go date with person you love and you don't have confidence to speak but covering your mouth and some times rude peaple say to you "shut up" becouse of that bad breath i've been throuth all these staff the pats 9 years, now though i'm not a doc i was a pataint so getting rid of it is easy as you can't image and this idea it can cost a prize but i don't wanna buy it so do these things as tel i you.
your tonsils have holes where the stones coming out. Do you know why they are coming out? because they are full of in your tonsil suc and they come out in two ways as stones and as whitish leaking and they both smell same, the liquid solidify behind your the tongue.
Here are the three things i did.
1 i went wallgreen and bought tongue rubber to scretch bihind my tongue and tongue itself that is for the leaking(old idea).
2 i got plastic spoon from my kichin i prefered it because it could fit my mouth up to whole way back and i put on the side of my tonsil and pushed to other side as hard as i could i swear God lot of freaking bad smelling stones with whitish similiquid come out as well
i did this a week with gargaling therebraeth
(new idea, my idea) now i'm free.
So clear your tonsils you will be free for that bad breath.

i appologize you for my english writing i'm not native for the language