i've read up about different forms of birth control including the nuvaring, ortho evra patch, ortho tri-cyclen lo, etc. is there anyone that would be willing to share their experiences with any one of these different birth controls? i'm looking into birth control as i normally only just have my boyfriend use a condom everytime we have sex. but i'm also a little nervous about the idea of birth control because i've heard rumors that you can gain weight, you can have acne breakouts, and other stuff. and also heard those things can happen when you get off birth control. can anyone help me out, i'm overwhelmed by all this birth control research!! any help will be much appreciated!! :-)

ladies, i really would like to hear some input from women who have used any of the above birth control listed, or any other brands, such as seasonale or seasonique, etc. any input would help me out. thank you!

i joined this website because i found it to quite helpful, but no one has responded at all, and it's a little frustrating. anyone willing to share their experiences..?? please!!!

anyone..

anyone at all?? i don't mean to come off as being all pushy but i've waited a long time for a response

well im 16 as well and ive been on the pill for a really long time
like 9 months and as long as you can remember to take it everyday and on time its the best one for you at this age
when your older and your body is more mature you can move to vaginal rings and the patch

i wouldnt say the shot though
my friends have tried it and they have had horrible effects from it
more than just weight gain
but like balding vomitting and so on

the pill as same as the patch are easiest
and give less side effects that are more unwanted

best of luck
but still its always better to have sex with a condom