Hi everyone. My boyfriend and I have agreed on me taking birth control. I dont know which one to take. My sister had the IUD and she got pregnant within the first year. I dont want to take the shot, I've heard women gain weight with it. So i just was hoping I could get a few inputs from others. thankyou.

You need to talk to your gynocologist about brith control. He can help you decide which one is best for you.

--LinZ

in my own perception i think one of the safest way of birth control is low dose birth control pills besides the fact that it is readily available in the market it is also affordable and easy to use.you just have to follow the directions that is indicated in the instruction altogether with the pills and the most important part of using it is discipline. It requires a lot of personal discipline in taking the pills everyday.
I've have been using it for two years and so far the side effects that you've mentioned about other birth control methods is not yet visible in me. :-D