I heard somewhere for this seasonable birth control pill. Could anyone explain me what this is and how does it work? I would also like to know the advantages of seasonable birth control pill comparing to usual birth control.
Thank you!

Hey,
seasonable birth control pill was approved by FDA in September 2003, so it is considerably fresh birth control and women are mostly not familiar with seasonable birth control pill. When woman takes seasonale that will reduce the number of a woman’s annual menstrual cycles from the current norm of 13 to 14 times per year to only four times a year. Seasonable is very effective in preventing pregnancy (up to 99 % if taken as directed). Besides those advantages, seasonable birth control pill with decrease of the frequency of periods, can help to prevent anemia and endometriosis, a common cause of pelvic pain and infertility. And one more advantage, seasonable may reduce risk of ovarian and endometrial cancer. Here are also disadvantages … you have to take pill each day, which is for me, for example very hard to remember. There are also some side/effects which are similar to those associated with any type of birth control pill (nausea, vomiting, breast tenderness, possible weight gain…) One more thing, women using, seasonable birth control pill might experience more bleeding than women using conventional birth control pills, especially in the first few months of use.
I hope I helped you understand what seasonale birth control is.

HI,
I have been taking seasonale for about 3 years now. Since it alters the natural cycle of a period each month, I was wondering does this have a effect on eggs. Can it decrease fertility or even cause birth defects?