Hi! I have hyperopia. Does anyone know something about correction for farsightedness? I heard something about lasik. Can you explain how lasik can correct farsightedness? Thanks!

Hi! I had lasik, and I am very satisfied. This is the safest and most effective technique for correction of hyperopia under 6 diopters. It is the most commonly used procedure. LASIK modifies the cornea's refractive power allowing rays of light to adequately focus on the retina. The cornea is the main optical component of the eye. It has three main layers: epithelium, stroma and endothelium. LASIK modifies the stroma's curvature in order to reshape the cornea. It’s very important to be a good candidate for a lasik. Find some good surgeon, and ask him everything you want to know about this procedure. He will you inform about risk and possible complications