I have a daughter, she is 15. As all teenagers she got pimples and she is really unhappy. I bought her all lotions and solutions for pimples but they didn’t show to be helpful. I have heard that cortisone shots are very efficient. Can I give her cortisone shots for pimples?

Pimples occur in almost every teenager. Cortisone shots are helpful. Cortisone shot of diluted corticosteroid into a pimple leads to improvement in only a day. It stays only flat lesion which can be covered with make up. Anyway cortisone shots are useful as treatment of intermittent pimples. However deep and large pimples may not respond to cortisone shots. Cortisone shots for pimple must be always given by a doctor.

i dont think cortesone shots would b affective ,. as i had a cortesone shot & still to this day get pimples under my arms which began after i had cortesone injection in my L4 lower back. pls b careful about accepting any shots or vaccinations especially on grounds for cosmetic,. seek truth & research for urself cold hard facts ,. as i am doing now trying to find out how to get rid of my pimples & coming acrss this .. good luck best of Health & Awesome Love to you.