im 15 years old. i lost my virginity on oct.20th. we had unprotected sex, but when he pulled out there was no cum or anything. my period is somewhat irregular, but i was suppose to start sometime this week. Ive been having cramps and i feel like im bleeding, but when i check its just a little bit of white discharge. Ive been really stressed because i think i might be pregnat. idk what to do. Could my period be late because im stressed, or because im actually pregnat. Someone please help me!!!

You could be, but the best thing for you to do would be to buy a pregnancy test and test.

I've been panicking so much recently, my period was due 4 days ago and I have not come on. A month and 2 days ago I had foreplay with my boyfriend. I gave him an ha****b, there was no cum or pre-cum whatsoever as i didnt do it for very long, and I was on my period so he didn't do anything to me but after giving him the ha****b I went to the bathroom and stuck a finger in myself to see if I was on my period which I was. It only just occurred to me recently that I might have made myself pregnant? I am panicking like crazy, i can't get any sleep I'm so frightened I might be pregnant. My periods have always been very irregular anyway but I am so frightened. I have a bloated stomach and I have had migraines, am I pregnant? Please give me some advice x

So were you pregnant in the end? It doesn't sound like to me you were.