So me and my gf have had some unprotected sex but ive never actually came inside her we use the pull-out method and i know about pre-cum and how it can cause pregnant on rare occasions but she said she has had some problems with fertility (ie. ex-bfs have full on cum inside her multiple times) but now she is 1 day late on her period and she said she usually has irregular periods and that the 12th is the latest its ever been. im wondering if she could be pregnant now. another question is she has been sick and really stressed out for over a month i was wondering if that could affect her period. Thanks for your help

Never, ever take someones word that they they are having fertility problems. The only way for your gf to know this is if she has been seen and tested by her doctor.
Having irregular periods is not a fertility issue and the fact that she has had others cum inside her means nothing. She has just been really lucky, that's all. Meaning it just wasn't her fertile time of the month.
The so called "pull out" method, is not considered birth control and really shouldn't be used as ones "go to" form of protection.
If she is late, i would suggest that she take a home pregnancy test, but being sick and stressed out can and will keep a period away.
I suggest that the two of you have a heart to heart about birth control, other wise your going to freak everytime she comes up late.

thank you for help me and my GF talked about it and she is going to get on Birth Control and as for the pregancy we went to the doctors yesterday because she has tonsillitis and also found out shes not pregnant she had her period today it must have been late because she has been so stressed out

I'm really glad to hear that your girlfriend is going on birth control. I hope that you still decide to use a condom just to protect yourself as well. How long have you two been dating? And what BC is she actually on? Thanks!