Here is my list:...

1.) This is my and my boyfriend's first time having sex.

2.) I had my period at the time.

3.) He used condoms.

4.) He did not cum in me or outside of me.

5.) I'm unsure that I'm pregnant. What are the symptoms?

6.) Fragmented Sex- we used two condoms because we had two rounds.

7.) It wasnt much hardcore , more of beginners.

8.) The day I had sex- (Saturday) December 10, 2011

9.) Its been about two weeks and four days since . (Today: December 28,2011)

10.) I'm feeling leg pains, but ive been doing like gymnastics and running around since its winterbreak.

11.) i'm using the bathroom more and I always imagine myself growing bigger it might be my nerves.

12.) He left me after we had sex. He was addicted to porn. He was taking advantage of me?

13.) I'm only 13 years of age; turning 14 in March. I've had my period for about 4 years now.

Am I pregnant? What the chances are? How should I tell my parents? How do I tell my ex bf? Please reply.

if you only had sex with him with a condom and it did not break so then there is no chance of being pregnant, you would need the cum inside either by no condom or the condom breaking. your probably a little stressed out. just calm down and you will be fine. do not have sex unless he is wearing a condom. my motto has always been no condom no sex :) 

First, there is always a chance of pregnancy but it is very unlikely from your description.

I don't think you are pregnant.

1.) It doesn't matter if it was your first time having sex.

2.) It's unlikely you'll get pregnant having sex on your period. Assuming it lasts about 5-6 days. Sperm can live up to about 5 days. You'd normally ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle, so it's possible, but the timing would likely be early.

3.) He used condoms. Used properly they are 98% effective.

4.) He did not cum in me or outside of me. Even better!

5.) I'm unsure that I'm pregnant. What are the symptoms? The first symptom is often a missed period. Sometimes you may have very light spotting the week before your period is due - not every woman gets it.

6.) Fragmented Sex- we used two condoms because we had two rounds. Smart.

7.) It wasnt much hardcore , more of beginners. Doesn't matter.

8.) The day I had sex- (Saturday) December 10, 2011 Ok.

9.) Its been about two weeks and four days since . (Today: December 28,2011), still too early to test.

10.) I'm feeling leg pains, but ive been doing like gymnastics and running around since its winterbreak. Not a sign specific to pregnancy.

11.) i'm using the bathroom more and I always imagine myself growing bigger it might be my nerves. You might have a urinary tract infection. They are common in women after having sex.

12.) He left me after we had sex. He was addicted to porn. He was taking advantage of me? If that's a question the answer is yes he was taking advantage of you.

13.) I'm only 13 years of age; turning 14 in March. I've had my period for about 4 years now. OK.

The chances are VERY slight. Until you miss a period you don't know if you are pregnant. If you do miss the period then you'll need to take a test. Don't worry about telling anybody yet. If you are late, then you'll have to tell them. Just be truthful and honest about it.

Hope it helps.

Thank you so much for the replies I do appreciate it :) I may be worrying too much ^-^ Just gives me hope. Again thank youu <3