Hello! :-D
Well,i've obviously been wondering if I could be pregnant? I was fooling around with my boyfriend one day,and I started giving him a ha****b... I think he pre-cummed a little,because I felt something wet. I got ontop of him and then we started rubbing on eachother's areas right after,my underwear was thin and wet at the time.I asked if his penis was out of his pants when we were doing that, he said no. He then proceeded to finger me, I don't know wether he touched his penis before he did that. But he said he didn't. Could his pre-cum impregnate me? Can pre-cum go through wet underwear? %-)
I'm an easily paranoid person, so i'm practically stressing myself out...scared that I migh be,theres a part of me that knows i'm not pregnant not nervous,but theres also another part of me thinking there might be a slight possibility. I know if I do that I might skip a period,and that'll stress me even more out. I have irregular periods,btw. Any way,I can calm myself down?

Answers would be much appreciated,thanks. :-D

Hi ggirl01

by now because you posted over a ear ago you would have known your answer but for the few out there that still need it answered here it is it is very hard for a girl to get pregnant there clothing almost impossible here is some thing to help anyone else also please go to this

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

:) hope it helps

What if your boyfriend was doing the withdrawl method and he pulled it out and then came and waited for about 5 minutes and stuck it back in

So did you get pregnant or not ?