im 17 i have been on birth control for about 2 years or so i have been off it now for about 3 months. i have recently been very tired, get very nausea in cars which i never was before. i have really bad lower back pain and stomach pain. i get light headed every other time i get up and i have to go to the bathroom alot more. the last time i remember i had my period was the third week in july. i have just recently had some spotting but with some pain. me and my boyfriend of 3 years use the pull out method. i just want to know if anyone has the same problems, if its just getting off the birth control or if im pregnant. please help me!!! i have a 'yearly checkup' on the first of septemeber should i say something, how should i bring it up? i just want to know if im pregnant..

Those seem to be some symptoms of pregnancy, but just to be sure you should go and do a pregnancy test
Good Luck!

Hi Taylor,

First of all.. Why did you come off the pill? There is no birth control called "pull out method" it common terms, it's called "luck!  Your bf has to have a strong will to pull out at that exact moment, someday he won't. There is hugh debate over whether or not there is live sperm in pre seminal fluid, as you guy's call it today, pre cum. He should, at the very least, wear a condom. The spotting/slight pain that you felt could have been the implantation process. 

It would probably benefit you to take a pregnancy test, as things sound a little suspicious. If it reads negative, wait a little bit and take another. On the flip side of all this, it may very well be your body adjusting to the fact that you no longer take the pill. When i eventually stopped taking mine, my cycle was never the same. Some months i wouldn't get a period for 35 or 36 days. So for you, it could go either way.

Run out and grab a test, come back and let us know how you made out. Good luck to you.

im 15 i have never had sex or kissed a boy but i think i am pregnant. i get butterflies in my stomach evry time i think about it. i think i missed my period in june but i got it in july and august. HELP! dont know how to ask my mother and cant go to any store alone to get pregnanct test.

If you have NEVER had intercourse, than you are NOT pregnant...period. What is making you think such nonsense? Don't even consider mentioning this to your mom, really!

Concentrate on things that a 15 year old does, not thinking that you are pregnant when your ABSOLUTLY NOT.

Or are you just trying to play games here? If you are, we really don't have the time or the energy to entertain such nonsense. There are people out there with real problems that need our advice. So...run along now.

i havent taken a test yet, but instead of just spotting now i think im getting an actually period. could i still be pregnant?

If your spotting, that could be your period trying to come. Just wait a little and see if you actually have a full period.

i think my so called period is over...i dont feel like it was a full period though, ive just been feeling weird lately. i eat alot more, i just feel their is a possibility that i might be pregnant and i dont know why...

hey my name is savana iam 16 and i thank iam 3 mouths pregnat iam trown up and  my back and my feet hurt  and when ur pregnant does  the bottom of ur belly get round

i took a test...it said negative, i dont know why i said i was 17  but im 18 anyway could i still be pregnant cause the pregnancy tests are based on when your period is going to come but since i am off my birth control idont know when it could come so i just took it . can  it still be acurate, someone please help me out. i want to be pregnant, is that a horrible thing?

If you got a period and your tests came negative, then your not pregnant. Why would you want a baby now? Listen, i had 5 of the darlings....one at 18, 1 at 21, 1 at 24, 1 at 32 and the last at 35. Boy did my life change after the first one even. Do you have a full time job? Is your bf gainfully employed? Do you still live at home? Do you have medical insurance? There are sooo many things to consider before you have a baby. You can love it all day long but.....he/she needs to eat and have clean diapers. Are your/his parents willing to help out, tho they shouldn't much? Re think it.

You think your pregnant? Have you seen a doctor? Yes, you would probably throw up and your back may ache, and your feet may swell. My belly started to swell closer to my groin with the girls, but more under my breasts with boys.

My boyfriend and i didnt have sex, though we were messing around and he had precum he touched it and then wiped it off but like a few min later he fingered me, could i be pregnant? if theres a chance could u tell me how likely? thanks.

probably not. normally sperm dies a few mins after hitting air. sperm can only live in warm/moist areas.

On the 15th of may me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he said he pulled out just in time but his cum got on my vagina. I wiped it off right away, is there a possibility i could get pregnant that way? cause i was supposed to start the 29th of may and i'm a week late and i haven't started yet but i usually get little pains that my period is coming but nothing yet. I did take a pregnancy test a day before i was going to start and it was negative but i don't know if that was too early. I've been so stressed and paranoid about it all last month and now and don't know what to do?!