Recently I was fingered and there could have been a chance that there was semen on the guys hands. My period came 9 days late. I also had 2 negative pregnancy tests within those 9 days because i was worried that I was pregnant. I have been feeling tired, with a strange taste in my mouth, sharp pains in my abdomen and I think I have put on weight. Also I find that I need to pee more often. I also have a constant hunger that does not leave me, even after eating. Could I be pregnant?

a reply would be greatly appreciated

You CAN get pregnant from being fingered if there was semen on the guy's hands, especially if he went deep inside rather than receiving clitoral stimulation. BUT the semen would still have to be wet, otherwise the sperm cells die, and it is pretty unlikely for this to happen. 

Frequent urination, fatigue, and a strange taste in your mouth are all pregnancy signs, and so, most importantly in this case, is a late period. 

I would definitely be worried enough to take a pregnancy test if I were you. If it turns out you are not pregnant, and your symptoms do not go away, I'd still see a doctor though. Do you think there is any chance you might have caught a sexually transmitted disease? That's always good to look out for as well, since most are no big deal to treat if you catch them right away but they can be a real pain if you don't get treatment. 

Future posts - please include your age and the first day of your late period (month, day).

I actually am in sort of the same predicament. i actually had sex two weeks before i was suppsoed to have my period. I've missed my period and i feel bloated. i have frequent urination and abdominal cramps. I've also had two negative pregnancie tests but i'm still concerned about it. I've heard things about it not being able to detest pregnancy so early and i've also heard that if you worry or are stressed about it too much your body will send a message to your brain that causes you to have pregnancy symptoms. and i really hope thats that case for me. I really would like one answer from someone that knows what they're talking about though.

I am actually in a very similar situation. I had sex with my boyfriend about two weeks before my expected period which was supposed to be the fourth of this month. i have yet to start my period and am experiencing frequent urination, tender breatst and abdominal pain. I'm really worried i might pregnant. I've taken two home pregnancy tests, both of which were negative. I've had people say that It might be too early for the test to detect the pregnancy, but how could that be if im already having signs of pregnancy..and then i've heard people say that if you worry about it to much or are under a lot of stress about it your body can send a message to your brain that makes you experience pregnancy symptoms..i am really hoping that is the case. but if you happen to hear anything else please let me know.

i had this happen to me too, but it was 9 years after my husband's vasectomy so i told the doctor to check for thyroid disorders ... turns out i WAS pregnant, and miscarried a day after the doctor had called me to tell me that it wasn't thyroid and i should come back in.
we did have another baby after that ... and learned a valuable lesson: vasectomy is not 100%, my 9 year old is living proof of that ...

I am in the same boat at the moment, my period is not always on the same day, and me and my partner are very active. For the past two weeks i have been feeling very tired, no matter how much sleep i get and i have huge bags under my eyes even when ive slept all day. My appetite for food has greatly increased, before i would struggle to finish one meal and now i find myself eating more than triple of what i would normally eat!
I don't know whether to take a pregnancy test or just leave it. I am not under any stress or any emotional problems right now and i haven't been doing anything out of the ordinary from what i would normally do....
I also find myself constantly looking for toilets! as im constantly needing to pee even if i don't drink anything! That and ive been ultlra moody and touchy, but also find myself self-conciously putting my hand on my stomach, be it when i sleep or out shopping. This is confusing me and i would like to know if anyone has any advice or what it is.... that would help me? please..... thank you

I'm not entirely sure what it is but it sounds to me like you are dealing with some issues that could be related to pregnancy symptoms. Have you taken a pregnancy test to rule that out? Let me know what you think!

Hi ladies,
Most home pregnancy tests you can test 4 days before your next period is due, or test 19 days after your last unprotected sex if your periods are irregular. These are all symptoms of pregnancy but they could also be symptoms of diabetes and other things. Being tired also makes you hungry because your body is trying to get energy from somewhere. If in doubt it is always best to go to your doctor and get it checked out.

I'm 22 yrs old, I miss my period since March