I HAVE MILK COMING OUT OF MY BREAST AND AM WORRIED I HAVE TAKEN A COUPLE TEST THAT SAY NEGITAVE BUT THE LAST ONE I TOOK I FORGOT TO READ AND THE NEXT MORNING IT SAID POSITVE IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE TEST RESULTS TO BE WHACKY THE NEXT DAY OR ARE THEY THE REAL RESULTS I HAVE MISSED MY PERIOD THEN I STARTED AND IT WAS LONGER THAN THE USUAL IF ANYBODY HAS ANY ANSWER PLEASE EAMAIL ME AT ***

**edited by moderator**emails not allowed**

WELL YOU SHOULD TAKE ANOTHER TEST AND READ IT WITHIN THE TIME FRAME.. WHEN I WAS PREGNANT I STARTED TO LEAK FROM MY BREASTS BEFORE THE TEST EVEN SHOWED A POSITIVE. SO I KNEW I HAD TO OF BEEN PREGNANT AS SOON AS THEY STARTED LEAKING. BUT ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO USED TO BREAST FEED HAS BEEN LEAKING LATELY AND DID A TEST AND IT WAS NEGATIVE AND THE DOC SAID THE LEAKING HAD TO DO WITH HER HORMONES, POSSIBLY HER CHANGING HER BC.. BUT TAKE ANOTHER TEST AND SEE WHAT THAT SAYS, IF IT IS STILL NEGATIVE YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO SEE A DOC..

THANK YOU IM GOING TO GO TO THE DOCTRORS MAYBE TODAY AND IVE HEARD OF THE BC CHANGING HORMONES BUT IM NOT ON BC PILLS OR ANYTHING

You should definitely see a doctor and if you are not pregnant, s/he should refer you to have prolactin levels checked. It is a hormone that enables us have milk and excesive levels of prolaction can cause this disorder when you are not pregnant.

Different disorders can make prolactin levels increase, so you better have it checked.

THANK YOU I HAVE BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS BUT NEVER CAME OUT PREGNAT AND NOW I HAVE THIS WHOLE MILK LEAKAGE AND IVE BEEN FEELING REALLY TIRED LATLEY AND MY BF SAYS IM GETTTING THESE REALLY BAD MOOD SWINGS

If your pregnancy test is negative, Helene is right. You could be having some problems with pituitary gland that is producing hormone prolactine as well as some other key hormones like thyriod and sex hormones.

This gland plays a critical role in regulating growth and development, metabolism, and reproduction. When the levels of pituitary hormones are changed, they could have negative effects on metabolism, the central nervous system, and the immune system and may lead to neuropathic pain, the presence of chronic fatigue syndrome, osteoporosis, muscle atrophy and infertility.

The levels of pituitary hormones are often influenced by a benign tumor on the pituitary gland. This disorder is called prolactinoma.

I'm not trying to scare you but I think you should mention the symptoms to your doctor.

hi i no exactly what you are going through, i myself have got milk leakage and havin negative tests! i feel pregnant tho sick, tired but cant sleep,needing the loo 24/7,boobs hurt so does my back, had loads of blood tests one of which was the prolactin which come up a little higher than should be but pregnancy hormones could be the reason y, i just want to no wether i am or not but cant seem to get any answers at the moment. :-(

if someone would give me some advice i would appreciate it :-D