plan b's effect:
12 days of period and still going
incarese appetite
cant zzz like i can before

IS THIS NORMAL??
ALL PLAN B'S WORK???

Hi:
Plan B is not as effective as the regular BC. Although there are some side effects to the Plan B, you have been bleeding for a long time. As a result, you should see someone for medical attention because there are consequences to extended, heavy bleeding, i.e. anemia. Anemia is a serious condition that needs to be treated. In addition, you are worried. The non sleeping will cause stress and you will be in worse condition. See a doctor right away. I know that you will get a solution and a medical explanation soon. Let us know.

Plan B usually does lead to an extended period but that seems a little long even for Plan B. The other symptoms are likely just related to stress so I think that doesn't make much of a difference. Since you last posted, have you seen a doctor about it or has the period subsided and your'e back on a normal schedule, or are things still a little off? Please keep us posted!

What did you find out? I certainly hope that the bleeding has stopped. Did you find out anymore about Plan B? Was this an expected symptom? A lot of women on this site have questions about the side-effects of that drug. Your information will be very helpful. We hear a lot about your same symptoms. Please get back to us about your personal experience since your last post. We'll be waiting to hear from you.

Hi:
I still haven't heard back from you. Are you ok. I certainly hope that you are not still bleeding. Were there complication? I'd really like to hear that you are doing ok now. Please post an update. I know that others would like to know the dangers of Plan B if there are any to really consider. I look forward to hearing from you, soon.