So I had light bleeding for a period after taking plan b but not I am experiecning a stomach that looks bloated. I feel normal it just I now have a protruding stomach! Is this normal????

The plan B is such a powerful hormonal package that I'd say anything is possible. When I took the plan B I got really tired for a few days and some light spotting - A week later I got my period and it was normal. How long after taking the plan B did you experience your so called "period"? Also, a bloated stomach could be a regular pms/plan B side effect. Although, I suggest you still take a pregnancy test just in case, because the plan B will not stop a pregnancy that has already begun. Best of luck to you!

I took plan B 4 days before my period was due. Its now been 2 weeks since I got the light bleeding. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative

By two weeks it would be accurate, so yeah I'd say no you're not pregnant. Best to just wait for your next period and then see how that takes off. :-)

Ok thanks but just today I have experienced brown discharge when i wipe! I have never had that before. My period is now due in a week and a half. but could that be ovulation or what do you think it means?
I still look bloated and have a protruding lower stomach but I feel fine otherwise!

Hmm, it could be old blood, possibly because of the plan B. It COULD also be a sign of ovulation, because the cervix is now open. I still think that you should just wait for your next period and see how that goes. Remember to let us know here as well!

Ok I will! And I hope that's what it is because my boobs do not hurt at all and I am not nauseous or extremely tired or have strange food cravings or any of those kind of pregnancy symptoms! and I haven't had sex at all since I took plan B about 3 weeks ago 

Yeah I hope so too! Unwanted pregnancies aren't cool. I haven't had sex since January and still sometimes think I'm pregnant even though I've had TWO negative pregnancy tests and gotten my periods regularly :-D But hey I guess it's better safe than sorry! After all, having a baby is A BIG DEAL. Good luck!

Just wanted to let you know I got my period today. 

Great to hear! Funny how sometimes we women can't complain enough about our periods, but sometimes we are ever so happy to get them! :-D