Okay I have seen a lot of post about Plan B but no real answer. Okay so last month around 4th of Feb. me and my boyfriend were getting heated we didn't have sex because I was a virgin at the time but we were very close. He almost went in but I said no so we stopped. Me being super crazy like I am I took plan B just to be extra safe because of Pre-Cum I was getting freaked out, wish I never did that. Okay so I took plan B 3 days later and got my period the 11th and it lasted to the 17th, pretty normal. I am very irregular I might add. So now it's a month later, I have has sex on Feb. 27 and March 6th. Feb 27th was my first time, we were protected of course, and it hurt so much he pulled out and finished outside of me without the condom though. It was all over the sheets pretty sure it was no where near my vagina. March 6th was a complete success, no broke condom, no pulling out of any sort, and protected. But I still haven't received this months period. I have had cramps and the occasional bloating but still nothing. So now I'm freaking out even more. I took 2 home pregnancy test and they were both negative but I'm still of course freaking out. Does this have to do with the Plan B messing with my cycle? Will I get it next month? Please help, I'm freaking myself out.

I had a very similar thing happen to me. I freaked out a lot like you did but took plan b just to be safe. My period was kinda still going on when we almost/kinda had sex and after I took plan b I just felt like my period kinda came back for like a couple of days. I am going on about 2 weeks after this incident happened and I am freaking out. I am just so nervous about it and I would love to know what happens with you...please post if/when you get your period so I can hopefully relax a little more...