what are the side effects of Doloneurobion???

Dolo-Neurobion is a combo of paracetamol and vitamins B1, B6, B12.
It is a non-narcotic analegesic and a vitamin supplement showed to be have good analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
It is used for treating conditions like neuritis and neuralgia like cervical syndrome, shoulder-arm syndrome, lumbalgia, intercostal and trigeminal neuralgia, then herpes zoster and post-op pain.

In the trails conducted to asses its analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects, Dolo- Neurobion has been found to be effective in 77% of patients and moderately effective in 15% patients.

In this trial, no side effects and no intolerance have been reported.

What is the contraindication and nursing consideration of doloneurobion?

want to buy dolo nero bion injectionn help Ihave 5 crushed disc neck ex pain

where can I buy dolo x neruo bion injection I have5 crushd disc thankyou afshin

Dolo-neurobion and Dolo-neurobion Forte. Tablets or Shots, it's an excellent medicine for pain, I know this drug for years, unfortunatly is not sold in USA, you can find it in any pharmacy in Mexico, no prescription required, Sanborns is a deparment store, it has its own web page, they delivery, but the real problem is the American custom and FDA, you got show you need this medecine y show to there is not available in USA or something similar, any way..good luck..

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Has anyone had migraine relief with this?

Yes..my doctor gave this to me...

I have tried these pills, and they work great for me. I would like to know how and where I can buy some. I can give you more details of how I came across these pills. Thank you Maria Laylle

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

i am trying this right now in tablet form........and i have excess to the injections-:)

I brought some injection in forth worth a lady brings them from Mexico

Can i have Dolineurobion inyectable every day?The pain is relentles

can this be use for bells palsy