Hello, I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. This condition made a hell out of my life. I have had and still have strong pain; this condition progressed to knees, hands, feet and spine too. Symptoms beside pain include morning stiffness, inability to do things I did easily before. Pain is most discomforting in morning hours, after that it gets a bit better. I took different meds; I take Tynelol and Celebrex now. Is this combo effective in treatment of RA?

This combo is newer mixture in treating rheumatoid arthritis. As you know, there are several combinations that are used today in this therapy. Celebbrex is non steroidal anti inflammatory medicament (relatively new) and has good abilities. It inhibits CX-2. Major roles are anti inflammation and analgesic. Tynelol is generic acetaminophen which basic function is being an analgesic.