Hello! I am Mary and I am forty seven. I have recently started to feel pain in my joints. My fingers have started to be inflamed and swollen. My doctor told me these were the first symptoms of arthritis. He prescribed some anti-inflammatory drugs and I feel much better. I would like to improve my nutrition as well. What vitamins or minerals are essential for arthritis treatment?

Hello! Vitamins are very important part of the treatment. Vitamin B3, B5 and B6 are good for reducing swelling dilates small arteries, increasing blood flow. Vitamin B12 helps with cell formation, digestion, myelin production, nerve protection. Vitamin C acts as an anti-inflammatory, relieving pain, and rids the body of free radicals. Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant that protects joints from free radicals while increases joint flexibility. Vitamin K assists with mineral deposit into the bone matrix.