Can somebody please clarify in simple terms the dosage of B12 injections used by Dr. Bernstien? He also gives in the fat as opposed to the muscle, why?

dwayner wrote:

b6 and b12 equally .4 each is one injection dose

the dose is a "secret" Can be give subcutaneously into the fat for spot fat reduction or IM....easier on you subcutaneously.

I am not sure what is the right dosage of this cocktail shot as well and I wanted to hear have you achieved the results with this approach to the weight loss. I am considering to try this diet but I am afraid of the injections and I have heard few different stories about this. One friend is saying that this really works but she has been on several diets in the same time so who knows what really has helped her and one of her friends is claiming that this doesn't work at all.

You need to eat right, and usually low calorie food so basically you are on a diet and why do you need injections then? And if this is the case that the injections of this cocktail are similar to the liposuction effects how come they are not that expensive?

I'm on dr. B diet. It has been one month and I lost 15.6 lbs. I love the result. I am planning to lose about 35 lbs more. It actually works. I asked today about the dose of injections. All they said was its a secret. But it's equivalent to a whole bottle of B12 and B 6 that u buy off shelves. 

It's 1 cc of B12 and B6 mixed in equal parts (half a CC each).

Yes I did 20 lbs. but eventually I gained it all back.

And how do you know this?

they also put a fact burner in the B12 its mixed.. I used to clean their offices and I saw the bottles its B12 and a fat burner that they mix it with... that is why when you stop the injections all the weight comes back just as fast as you loose it.....

What brand was the fat burner. Obviously a liquid?

the weight will not come back if you follow the same diet and eat the "wrong" foods once in a blue moon...such as alcohol, carbs and pasta.

I must say, that is a lot of weight to loose in one month!! The problem I have with someone loosing that much weight in one month is the fact that they will have very loose skin to get rid of...and the only way that skin can be eliminated, is by plastic surgery, which however is not cheap. I would suggest that you go the gym and tone as you are loosing weight...yes it will take longer, but if you have the money to spend on plastic surgery to have the extra skin taken off...then continue on with what you are doing...

how many times per week do you inject

Yes the weight comes back on because nobody who lives life can sustain a 750 calorie diet a day. The reason people who lose weight on the diet is the shots, which curbs cravings and gives you energy. Once you stop and try to do 750 calories a day on your own without the shots...you gain the weight back. It's a fact.

That really isn't entirely accurate! I lost almost 80lbs on Dr B in 2007. I went through a maintenance program, which gradually reincorporates all of the foods you've eliminated during the diet, and gradually ups your calories as well. After maintenance, I was able to eat anything I wanted, within reason (being mindful of portions).
I maintained my new weight within 5lbs for over 5 years, until I was seriously injured & had multiple steroid injections, followed by 4 spinal fusion surgeries (I'm now totally &permanently disabled due to my injuries).
So, I did regain my weight, but not for many years, and only because of serious medical issues that were out of my control.
AND, I'm back on Dr B now (on my own, because the clinic in my area closed :(_), and have lost 44.5lbs in the last 3months! I'm in the process of ordering B6 from Germany, because I can't find it available in my area, and can assure anyone reading this that the injections DO help! Even if all you can access in your area, injecting b12 alone will help boost your losses - if you can get B6 &combine the two, even better!

My main point is that the diet DOES work. And maintenance isn't difficult at all, as long as you GRADUALLY reincorporate all of the foods you're not allowed on the diet &GRADUALLY increase your caloric intake. It isn't difficult, it doesn't take a very long time, and I for one would much rather do that and STILL be "done" with my diet & maintenance month faster than nearly any other diet would allow!

PS: EVERY diet requires you to be mindful of what you eat &pay attention to portion control after you complete the diet, or you WILL regain all of the weight you lost &more. It's just a sad fact - if you go back to your old way of eating, you'll start to regain your old body. Be smart, and you CAN maintain your weight loss for LIFE! And, if a freak accident leaves you where it left me, know you can STILLtake the weight back off when you're up for it!:)