Hi, folks. I think my immune system is not so strong and I am thinking of taking some multi-vitamins. Since I have never taken them before, I don’t know which one to choose. Can anyone help me with some advice how to choose a right product? I would really appreciate all your replies.

Hello. Market is full with thousands of multivitamin products. Different people have different needs when we talk about multivitamins. Each multivitamin should offer 100% of the daily value of certain vitamins. Those would be: B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E, D and folic acid. There shouldn’t be more than 15.000 IU of beta-carotene (precursor of vitamin A). In any case, you should consult with a pharmacist or a doctor about this. You can combine multivitamins with minerals such as selenium. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye!

Go to a store that specializes in vitamins and you're off to a good start. Check the 'other ingredients' for unnecessary things like preservatives and artificial colors.
Make sure it is the natural form of the vitamins, as the synthetic forms are not readily absorbed.