Soo, I'm at a place in my life where a child would not be in my best interest, but like most females my age, my boyfriend and I do enjoy intercourse, so we use protection, at all times, and to top it off, I use FertilityFriend.com, to track my fertile days, as to avoid having sex on those days, but we're not perfect; Last month we had a little accident: a condom broke on us... 3 days before my forecast ovulation day. I wasn't horrifically worried about it, until I realized that sperm can live for up to 72 hours. 2 weeks later my breasts got very tender and I was awfully fatigued. I was so cranky that my boyfriend and I were constantly fighting, and I was stressed out like crazy. I was waiting to take a test, but couldn't wait any longer so I bought a cheap test and took it at 5 days before my period should have come. It was Negative, I figured that was enough but I'd need to take another to settle my thoughts later on, but my period came early, the next day. It seemed normal... but usually doesn't come early, so that was puzzling. It's usually on time to the day, and lasts 3 days. I wasn't worried much after I had my period, because it was comforting knowing that it had come and it was silly to worry. But the symptoms are still here after a month. I'm worried about my health now; so I need to know, could I still be pregnant. I haven't taken another test, but I feel I should I just don't want to waste money on one if it's impossible.

Well i can speak from exspierience because i have recently had a situation like yours. The only difference was that i was trying to concieve. My periode came two weeks late and was very light. I looked to my friends who have had children of their own and they exchanged stories of how they had known people to bleed up until they we're nearly six months along in the pregnancy! ABSOLUTELY FALSE. if you are pregnant the only bleeding that can occur is called implantation bleeding. :ucky for you there is an article solely about this topic>>>> https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Implantation_bleeding_or_period__a410_f0.html

please visit the link and read the information carefully and if you have any further questions I'll be glad to help you.

First of all, yes you can have a period and still be pregnant. I was one of the women that did. I had a period for 3 months while pregnant with my second child.
Secondly, a little bit of money for a pregnancy test is not a waste of money. It is worth the peace of mind.
Try another test and if it reads negative then you should consult your Ob Gyn.

Many times vaginal bleeding during pregancy is mistaken for a periode.It is very common, but you can ask any physician and they will tell you to have menstrual bleeding during pregnancy isn't physically possible. I also find it very odd that you would be having signs only two weeks after this "accident" and many symptoms associated with pregnancy are the same for menstruation..back aches...irritability...cramps...sore breasts ect. why you can't have your periode during pregnancy>>>>>

But yes you should take another test