me and my boyfriend (future hubby) had sex August 11th-13th, which is around the time i ovulated (my last "normal" period was July 31st), and then around 1 and 1/2 weeks later, i started having nausea and sore boobs. this was an instant sign i could be pregnant since no protection was used and i never used birth control (also adding that i'm under 20 and so is he with both of us having no health problems). i went to the dr. around a week later, negative blood and urine test! my heart was crushed! I got my so called "period" that day but it only lasted 2-3 days which is the first time that's ever happened with a few small stringy clots, very light with no flow where it would go away for a few hours then the little bit would come back then go away then little back again and so on.. (nothing thick or bad looking), where a normal period is super heavy and lasts at least 8 days. THEN i noticed that my boobs became much more sore and so did the nausea increase plus i noticed i was exhausted over doing absolutely nothing! i was thinking what's wrong with me? Next, i took a hpt (as much as i trust my dr. i knew something isn't right), and i got a few negative hpts so i waited. Once again breast pain increased and nausea as well with some vomiting, back aches, light cramping with no blood, headaches, boobs went up nearly a cup size and even montgomey glands were noticeable (not popping just noticeable). Now, i went back to the doctors today and explained how my boobs hurt so bad that showers and bras hurt, even touching can hurt super bad! I also had a breakout of acne which passed in a week but it's been a while since that's happened (around a year)~ forgot to mention before i went to the dr. i had a faint positive on the last test i took~ But she did a urine test there to be sure and what do you know, it's Negative. Now i have the light bleeding once again right now and this time it's the same except instead of being 2 days away from my period, it's 4. My small mini period things keep coming a little earlier and they don't last long. I know my doctor said i shouldn't be pregnant but i can't let this go, I mean if i have these symptoms then why is this happening?
I would like to add i noticed many posts of women who never got a positive blood or hpt test which reassures me somewhat, but i'm still nervous (my sister actually never got a positive blood test until she was 2 months pregnant). Also, the bleeding i know is common is some and even most women, but this is seriously driving me to the limit of crying right now, praying that if there's a baby that he or she is ok and that I just wish that I could've met this baby and just said i love you once if something did go wrong/is going wrong.
Please give me anything, whether it's personal experience or kind words. Also am getting an ultrasound to be sure of whether i am or am not but am very scared to even go at the risk of them saying something is wrong = ( Please, please help

sorry, also forgot to add i'd be around 7 weeks

hey newbi,
at 1st..u need to relax n calm down cus the as i read ur whole post i feel alot of tension n stress n let me assure u...the psychological state can have major effects on ur body ...i've heard of something fantom pregnancy...tht sometimes when u want something so body or stress about it..ur body starts faking it n believin same way ur brain does ...my advice to u is just calm down n relax ur self n think wisly ...go n take another blood test n even several hpt if u must. personaly i dun think ther's something wrong...its mostly just ur brain playing tricks on u...
hope i helped enough n good luck ..take care

I'm sry I don't really have any advice. But I'm sure that u and ur future hubby will make it through this. I wish u good luck!