so here's my story, had my last period on the 2nd week of July, my husband came to visit me on July 20-Aug3 then went back to work. i took PT last Aug10 coz i already missed my period and it says itis positive. Me and my husband dont plan to have another baby yet, we already have one but since i am now processing my visa to move to another country and live with him, we want to settle down fist, have a house to stay before having ababy, so i did an abortion after i knew i was pregnant, i got ligt bleeding, i thought i already have my misscourage but when i went to the doctor and have U/S, i am still pregnant.. so i went to do abortion again coz her ein my place abortion is Illegal. and now it's been 3weeks i have a bleeding in 2nd week it was heavy that i went to the hospital. Planned to do D/C but since i went to a publicn Hospital they're the one who decide when they want to do the D/C. so i went home and did nothing.. now im still bleeding. i went to do PT yesterday but still it's positive. my heavy bleeding was a lot that i need to change napkin 3x a day. and lots of clots, like a pea and sometimes big ones, now i feel like im not pregnant anymore, no signs of pregnancy like craving, urinating, vomiting, head ache unlike before but my pregnancy test is still postive? do you think im still pregnant or its just that the HCG didnt go down yet? i dont wanna waste money for U/S again coz here in my place it's expensive :( pls help me.. thnx!

Hello, well I think that your HCG did not go down yet and that’s why the tests show positive. Maybe the best way would be if you go to a clinic and do a blood test. They are more reliable and accurate and I think even cheaper than home pregnancy test, if you have insurance. So if you have time go and do a blood test and see what it says.

On the other hand, if you don’t want to have a baby yet why don’t you start practicing safe sex? I mean, to avoid unwanted pregnancy you could use condoms or even better, start using birth control. Some people use the “pull out method” and it seems to work fine. Just make sure you tell your husband to pull out before he ejaculates and you will be fine. Hope this helps

yes we did that pull out.. in my place we call it withdrawal, thats why me and my husband wonder why it happens. im not good in any contraceptives because of the side effects, my husband is not comfortable with the condoms too, thats why we prefer to do withdrawal. but do you think after my heavy period and cramps, im still prego? i just dont wanna waste money to do any of the precedure.. :( but thanks for you reply...