hi.can u please give me some information about DOXIN DOXYCYCLINE tablet?what this tablet used for?

Dear Joy

Doxin is a brand of doxycycline, which is an antibiotic and belongs to a group of antibiotics called the tetracyclines.

As you have asked the question in the Sexually Transmitted Diseases area, I assume this is your main interest. Indeed it is sometimes used to treat STDs such as syphilis, gonorrhea or chlamydia. But it is also used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, acne, gum disease, and other bacterial infections of the nose, ears, lung, skin, bone, stomach, and bladder. It is also used to treat dental infections, and may also be used to treat and prevent malaria.

It should not be taken when pregnant, and my affect the effectiveness of birth control pills.

Hope this helps.

How much should i take and how often

every morning after breakfast

is doxin tob taken a night before having tvs sish ultrasound?

Paano po ito inumin
At pwd po ba to sa mga nangangati sa
Loob ng katawan....pls help me naman po kng ano talaga ang medicine sa pangangati ng ibat ibang part ng katawan ko...pwd po ba ito inumin....

Doctor suggested me to take doxin 1 tablet per day after night meal for acne..but i am still feeling the same as i was befor taking this tablet..no change in my acne..what should i do?