Does anybody know how that is done? :$

I work in abortion clinics as well as am in the healthcare field..

THE ONLY WAY to have an aboriton is to do to a doctor. NO , PUNCHING THE STOMACH, OR MASSAGING will not WORK....

IF YOU ARE a teen you DO NOT NEED PARENTAL COSNENT FOR AN ABORTION ANYWHERE, but you must go through a special procedure called a "judicial bypass"

This is fairly easy to obtain, and most abortion clinics will help with the prcoess.

Carifairy wrote:

My mother would gladly take me the reason I was asking however is because I like to massage my stomache to keep my cramps away. =/

OH Okay! I am sorry to imply that you would try something at home! Some women ask questions like that, so just in case you know? Massages are great for cramps.

Do you have any questions about abortion, or anyhting else you may want to know?

"This is definitely false! I've had an abortion early in my pregnancy only by massaging the abdomen. I can testify that it really works! I didn't do it myself though a "hilot" did it.

Carifairy wrote:

- hey how many days did you bleed?

Hi. I'm sixteen years old and aborting a child would be the very last option I'd succumb to. I have a problem, and I don't know what else to do. I'm a straight A student and I'm very bright, not to brag. It's just that, my parents are very proud of me. My boyfriend and I just had sex today, and he came inside me. I am on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo, birth control. The thing is, I ran out of birth control pills and didn't get them until a few days later, which means I missed two pills, but today, I took two of them to make up for the last days, and tomorrow, I'll take two more to make up for today and tomorrow. If that makes sense. I'm afraid because the label says that if you have sex within the seven days you've missed a pill, then you're more at risk to become pregnant.

How can I prevent a pregnancy from happening so early on?

I will continue to take my birth controls, daily and at the same time, but.. what if that's not enough? What if I still become pregnant? And when will it be okay to test myself?

I apologize for such a long post... Someone please. Give me anything to work with. I don't want to do anything to put myself in danger, so I will not stick a hanger inside of my vagina! But perhaps, there are other, safer methods?

anonymous wrote:

- hey how many days did you bleed?

I would suggest that you spontaneously aborted, regardless of the effects of an abdominal massage. It's virtually impossible to effect an embryo deep inside the muscular lining of the uterus just by massage, not even deep tissue massage. The "STRESS" of being hit in the stomach or being involved in an accident where your abdomen or pelvis is affected MAY cause a miscarriage. But I have known of people who've been involved in car/motorcycle accidents and sustained multiple injuries, including a fractured pelvis, and have not harmed the foetus. Miscarriage is exceptionally high before 8wks gestation, approx 1 in 5 embryos will fail to survive. Experiencing a miscarriage after receiving a massage is purely co-incidental and should not be endorsed as a definitive means of abortion.

My sister had undergone Hilot several times now but i still see that her tummy is getting bigger. Is it possible that there's no harm done on the fetus even if she has bled too much several times? It breaks my heart thinking that there might be problems that may occur incase it will be unseccessful. What will be the possibilities that may happen to the child regarding it?

ANY CONTACT NUMBER FROM HILOT OR SOMETHING? AND HOW MUCH? PLEASE?:( HELP ME.

im about three weeks pregnant. i am considering abortion. where could i get this done and i do want to have kids in the future will this affect that. thats my only reason for not wanting to abort this baby.

I had sex with my boyfriend and I don't know, how many months is my fetus. The pregnancy test is positive. What will I do?? I want to abort the baby. Please help me :(

please advice me..i had this hilot once only, just to make my uterus to get into proper position because I just wanted to have a second child..according to my friends that's the best way to get pregnant.But the problem is i really don't know that i was pregnant for almost 3 weeks at that time...Is there any bad effect on my child?I'm 27 weeks pregnant now....fetal heartbeat is ok.

Where did you find your hilot?

Icebreaker wrote:

how much if you go to a clinic and have an abortion?