please help about this issue

There is 'RU 486, but it is just as safe as surgical abortion.

Surgical abortion takes 3-5 minutes, whereas medical abortion takes hours to days to complete.

Surgical abortion can be done while you are asleep, so it is painless, and you bleed less with surgical abortion.

what are the direction to use ru 486??

i mean i want to ask how many tablets is to be taken per day and for how long this medicine should be taken. can you please tell me ?

I did that type of abortion you take one pill.. then you insert 3 pills into your vagina about 6 hrs later to cause dilation. i slept right through i and never took pain med

what specific medicine i have to take?

i had sex with my bf before 25days and feel so i am pregnant can u help me to abort it ..i dont know what tablets to take

I am 1 month pregnant now... here in Philippines they didn't allow abortion...
b4 on my 4th day i take Tonic Wine called siok tong its a Chinese herbal wine it doesn't have any effect 
i wonder why? i also take mefenamic acid 3 capsules at night  and 2 capsules every morning with empty stomach.
But i stopped coz im afraid...now i wanna try phsytotec... but u cant buy it w/out prescription... I wanna share it with my parents but im
afraid... pls help me what am i going to do...

for those seeking for help bout cytotec, i know some1 who could help u... this is her no. 09079893261, ive been thru this, just wanna share... :) txt her (philippines)

is there any medicine to terminate a one week pregnancy

please I need someone who can help me about cytotec..i can't afford to have a baby now..my girlfriend is only 19 and i don't want to destroy her future..plzz help me..

Where are you in the philippines?

Same to my GF, condition. Its not like we dont want it but for practical decision as a 3rd year student, pregnancy must not occur. :'( what should we do?

Hi would you help me?

take a sytotic