Hey there. 
Well actually I have a few questions. I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for over 8 months now and I haven't gotten pregnant in all this time, never a late period, nothing. When I mentioned it to my sister, she thought it was very weird and suggested I get a checkup to make sure everything is okay and that I actually can have children. While I'm not really afraid of getting pregnant, I still wash right after sex and make sure there isn't any semen left in me afterwards. I know it's still not too safe but I'm willing to deal with that risk. One of the things I was wondering tho is might there be something wrong with me because I still haven't gotten pregnant after all this time? 
On the flip side, because I've never really had a late period in my life (unless my cycle changes due to living with other girls. Again, I don't know whether that is myth or fact) the fact that I'm over a week late this month makes me worried that I might be pregnant. While I don't really mind this, it would make things much easier if I wasn't. Is there any natural way to abort an early pregnancy? Any exercise routines, food to eat, etc.... 
A couple of my friends have talked about taking a high amount of Vitamin C or foods rich in it to abort or doing vigorous exercise routines daily. I don't know whether there is any truth to these myths however. I would like an expert opinion on the matter and any feedback I get would be really helpful. 

Cheers!

They are MYTHS.... Plenty of athletic women continue to work out and have ehalthy pregnancies.

Look... EACH month that a woman has sex WHEN SHE IS FERTILE, she still only has a 29% chnace of becoming pregnant.

IT takes HEALTHY couples that TRY to have a baby up to a YEAR-18 months to concieve. There are only 5 days a month that you have as a window of opportunity, you are likely missing that.

IF you do not want to be pregnant, then you would need an abortion. If you do not want to get pregnant you should use birth control, as you are playing with fire.

I hope you kept your baby and that you have many days filled with laughter and happiness.

i hope u didn't bring an unwanted child into the world. im looking for a "natural" abortion too.

who ever said to stick a clothes hanger up there?.. get real. that procedure is more dangerous than any other abortion method aside from killing yourself. if you want a natural abortion, work out ALOT, and if you still test positive, plan parenthood gives free, confidential abortions. go to them. dont deal with that c**p by yourself.

okay don't do what the guy/girl said at the bottom...you might cut your self and started to bleed or damaged yourself you wouldn't want to risk this...better to have a doctor who is a professional.

Make sure you have a "VALID REASON to abort". I'm also pregnant as of the moment and like you I'm looking for the best way to abort/miscarry my baby. I already have a 1 yr old who just celebrated last March 06. Since I have her after 4 years of having sex with my boyfriend we both decided to continue our first baby. But since we are about to have our second one, we both agree to abort it. WHY?? Because we are not prepared for another baby as of the moment, we're also not sure about how we can support another child since we're both 20 yrs old and I'm not working and he is just working in their family business. We tried to look for jobs but it seems that, it is not the right time for us to have it. So both of our families are supporting our first child. And we doesn't like them to shoulder another one. Since we both came to an average family only. If only we have a job, abortion would not be our choice. We both like babies so this abortion is a BIG DEAL for us.

A friend of mine says that after giving birth it is really possible to get pregnant eventually. Since your uterus is clean it is possible that sperms might meet eventually. I've also read that if you are in the process of miscarriage "SEX, Masturbating, etc." can still be practice because this will help your uterus to be more wide and be more ready to exert whatever it is. To talk to your "spiritually baby" will also help. Tell them the reason why you have to abort and explain it to them clearly will also help the abortion. It is proven to some countries, In fact, this is one of the step they advice to abort naturally. It is also best to consult a midwife, physician or whoever is knowledgeable. (If you have the guts!GO! But since I don't have it, I'll just relay on what I can read and research. :) )

Since I'm afraid to surgical abortion I'll try the natural way to abort. And I'll just hope for the best.
I wish all of us the success in this matter.

:)

Hello Everyone,

Im an arabic girl from morocco and im 16y, i got pregnant and its about a week now,

i dont want tell anyone yet just the babys dad, but he lives in london and hes so far away he came once here, he said i should keep it but he is not here with me , i know if my family finds out about this it would be a big deal and my brother will LITERALLY kill me, Very strict family, so i was wondering if someone can please plleaaase pleaaaaaaaaaaaase help me with this, im trying to find a way to do a natural abortion at home safe, please if someone can help me, Email me at

i d be soo thankfull

Cheers

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

i know this will be frowned upon but... ride a roller coaster?

pls copy paste this url in ur browser and read in detail

also for less than 8 weeks, directly u can contact to medical and demand for pills for mini abortion.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

i m 25 years old have 2 kids and i did sex with my husband and i feel that i m pregnant and i want to abort it i take gynococid tabs 2 12 hours period and my period is expected after 10 days so gynococid will help abort my pregnancy how much chance ?i dont want to go to doctor please help me.

hey shelly..........
dont worry.....just eat papaya(not fully fruited)........it will surely help u out............eat that day after day.....it will get abort..........

just had to say thats it every womans choice not to have a baby but theres people out there who cant or no longer have children adoption could be an idea.

Hello. I'm Morgan. I'm 15, and live in the U.S. I've never had unprotected sex, although I've had sex 12 times since early august. It's November 18th today. I have not had my period for a while now. It has been over a month, I believe, since I last had it.

I have seemed to have been urinating more often, having breast tenderness, and some dizziness lately. I have had dizziness before and when I was younger, had a small bladder. I thought the problem had resolved itself. Perhaps not, or at least I'm hoping.

I plan on taking a pregnancy test tomorrow morning. What can I do to abort without seeing a doctor though?

THIS IS TRUE! research it.