"Suspicious densities, both.
Heart is not enlarged.
The hemidiaphragm and costophrenic sulci are intact.
REMARKS:
FOR APICOLORDOTIC VIEW."

That's the Roentgenological result that I got. It sounds scary. May I know what I'm up against (or possible reasons for these findings & recommendation).

Thank you very much.

Regular chest X-ray involves a back to front view and a side view. The lungs are filled with air and they appear as dark shadows on a chest X-ray film. Anything denser than air will appear white on the film. Your chest X-ray shows that there are radio-opaque spots (densities) in both of your lungs that should not be there. An enlarged heart will alert the radiologist to other disease conditions. Your heart is of normal size. The diaphragm is the breathing muscle that separates the chest cavity from the abdominal cavity. It consists of the left hemidiaphragm (sitting under the left lung and above the stomach) and the right hemidiaphragm (sitting under the right lung and above the liver). The costophrenic sulci are spaces where the diaphragm joins with the lower ribs. Yours are normal.
Dirts that are accidentally introduced during film development can cause artifacts to appear as suspicious foci on the film. That is why the radiologist has to confirm any suspicious findings. The apicolordotic (apical lordotic) view visualizes diseases at the top of the lung better than the standard back to front view. It looks for pulmonary nodules that are lesions from pulmonary tuberculosis (PTB), or pulmonary nodules that are either benign (tumor) or malignant (cancer).

apical=apex, tip or top of an object
lordotic=curvature of the neck (cervical) or back (lumbar)

Thank you very much for the detailed & highly understandable explanation, hoseclamps. You have somehow lessen my anxiety, has made me more optimistic and has given me more courage to go for the recommended apicolordotic view.

Again, thank you very much for your time, hoseclamp

The result of my apico-lordotic view is:

"Nodular Densities,left apex could be granuloma formation"

May I know what does it mean?

i have an x-ray result that says
= apicolordotic view or ct scan is recommended for further evaluation of the suspicious density in the right apex if clinically warranted.
rule out = left paratracheal mass? or left anteriour neck mass?
=heart, costophrennic sulci and hemidiaphragms are unremarkable
=please correlate clinically

what does this mean? can u pls help explain?

I have a x-ray result ..
The impression : APICOLORDOTIC VIEW IS SUGGESTED
:TORTUOUS AORTA
CHEST (PA) VIEW:
Suspicious densities are seen in both apices.
The hearth is not enlarged.Aorta is tortuous.
The cp sulci, diaphargm and bony thorax are unremarkable.

THere are suspicious left suprahilar area.
The heart is not enlarged.
The rest of the structures are unremarkable.

suggestion: Apico-lordotic view

what is my health condition with this kind of x-ray result that i have?

i have an x-ray result.

there is suspicous denseties at right upper lung field.the heart was not enlarge.the hemidiaphragm is in the midline. no bonny abnormality..

conclusion:

SUSPICIOUS DENSETIES at the right upper lung field.SUGGEST APICOLORDOTIC VIEW for further evaluation...

hoseclamps wrote:

apical=apex, tip or top of an object

in this case if the diarrhea of my son are already blood? what should i do?

storyahee daun wrote:

hoseclamps wrote:

apical=apex, tip or top of an object

the findings of the Radiological that Hazy infiltrates in both inner mid lung zones. no lymphadenopathies. heart and great vessels are not unsual. Hemidiaphragms and costophrenic sulci are intact. the rest of the included structures are unremarkable.hemoglobin low 110, hematocrit 35,wbc 12.1.. what should i do? this case im scared. pls explain it to me.

If your son has a bloody diarrhea seek medical assistance that is not normal even in diarrhea usually a bright red blood tinge in the stool usually signifies lower gastrointestinal bleeding

i got a result " suspicious ill defined infiltrates both upper lobes,

Impression 

for LORDOTIC VIEW

PLEASE explain what the meaning of this result.

thanks

that's exactly what the x-ray result i got what's that? aside from that i have sinus or rhythm or incomplete right bundle branch block right axis deviation

It's APICO LORDOTIC are good? and safe in our body?

I have a big bone in my left chest under my heart.. everytime i have a medical examination the result on my X-ray is Apico Lordotic are the results and then repeat the X-ray. Is Apico Lordotic are safe for my health? because im always wondering of my left chest. thank's More Power. God Bless