Hi, I m a 23 years old girl..I m Pregnant & it is only 2 weeks..but i dont want baby..Pls could some1 tell me,is there any good medicine to terminate? as i dont want to do abortion..If any1 know abt any medicine thn pls tell me the medicine's name & website address or mailing address...Pleaseee help me for this....pls pls pls!!!!!!!!

You cannot only be 2 weeks..
The day you MISS YOUR PERIOD YOU ARE automatically 4 weeks.

No matter if you do it yourself or NOT, IT IS STILL AN ABORTION!

At home abortions by yourself NEVER WORK, and YOU CAN DIE.

Please go to an abortion clinic.

If you are udner age 18 in the US, you do not need parental consent.An abortion clinic can tell you how to get out of parnetal consent laws. There are LEGAL ways of doing this.

use cortal pain reliever, grind 2 tablets of it and mix it into a coke softdrink.

Just Want to ask, me and my bf have sex last Saturday, and while we are having intercourse the condom damaged.. i don't want to get pregnant, what medicine can i use to avoid pregnant.. this is not consider as abortion, because is just happen last saturday. please help me..

Hello! Am 22. Me and my boyfriend had sex for a couple of times this week... he used to withdraw it but, am still afraid coz I might get pregnant or I mean, maybe he cum inside without notice... Pls help me. I don't wanna get pregnant... Is Cortal effective?

yeah.. is cortal effective?

any side effects?

yummylicious wrote:

yeah.. is cortal effective?

any side effects?

Cortal is actually an aspirin and it will not induce an abortion if that is what you are using it for. Are you unable to get an abortion in your area or are you just investigating other options? I think it's best to leave this to the professionals. Can you let me know?

did u get any of the tablets to avoind pragnancy. if yes do let me know the names of that tablets.

Hello ,

We have a baby 2 month old baby and me and my husband want second baby after 5 years,is it any medicine or
pills to take ina yearlly basis to avoide pregnency.

The best and safest way a woman can do an abortion herself until the 9th week of pregnancy is with the use of two medicines called Mifepristone (also known as the abortion pill, RU 486, Mifegyn, Mifeprex), and Misoprostol (also known as Cytotec, Arthrotec, Oxaprost , Cyprostol, Mibetec, Prostokos or Misotrol).
A medical abortion done this way has a success rate of more than 97%. If you live in a country where there is no access to safe abortion services and you would like to obtain a medical abortion with Mifepristone and Misoprostol.
A woman can also do an abortion herself until the 9th week of pregnancy with only the use of Misoprostol.

More details please go for more through link.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed :idea: :D

:$ Massage to moderator,

You must delete this massage otherwise more people abuse you more.

*** You want people stick with this site with little information? I realize when delete my link not to related issues, but you did also.
This means u r making fool here.

I think u r just another duffer which has no idea which links keep with post or which not.

***DUFFER***

kalaskinov wrote:

i want stoping pregnency tablet

I have done sex on dtd.3.5.11 and my period date was 5.5.11 , but today my periods are not coming . Please  give medicine  of India . I have doubt that i am pregnenet. And i can not cunsult to docotor . So please helpme

sweeti

IS TWO DAYS ALTERED PERIOD (ONE DAY LESS FLOW AND 2ND DAY NO FLOW )MEANS PREGNANCY? PLEASE TELL ME I M VERY MUCH TENSE COZ WE DONT WANT BABY NOW.